Sunday, June 3, 2012


I am reposting a painting I did at the end of last year titled 'The Gift'. For the past few months I have been so busy that I have not entered a single post and rather than beat myself up for this I am going to look at it as a Gift. Other areas of my life have been so full and busy that my posting had to take second seat for a little bit while I concentrated on a new job and some fun painting commissions. More posting to come as I get back into the swing of painting for me!

4 comments:

  1. Great thought, and that's a gift. Super to have you back.

    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all loved this work Tammy.

    Hope you are well,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. This painting is proudly displayed in my home. It makes me smile every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, It is so good to hear from you - I am glad this painting found its home with you.

    ReplyDelete